Conferences Code of Conduct
The Conferences Code of Conduct outlines our expectations for all Attendees who attend or access an Arc-network, LLC Conference and for those who utilize Arc-network, LLC Conference Services. Conference organizers will enforce this Code and expect cooperation from all participants to help us promote a safe environment and a productive Conference experience for everyone.
- Maintain a respectful, considerate, and courteous attitude towards everyone you engage with online, at the conference, and the venue
- Secure your belongings and be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants
- If there is a situation that looks concerning or could be dangerous, notify conference organizers in a prompt manner
- Provide clear, valuable, honest information
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct when engaging in any peer activity at the Conference
- Make your messages and invitations useful and informative
- Make your messages and invitations relevant to the conference
Please do not:
- Demean, discriminate, abuse, harass, or threaten those who you engage with online, at the conference, and the venue
- Spam conference participants
- Post content that is obscene or otherwise objectionable
- Use an Arc-network, LLC Conference for commercial or advertising purposes. Conference organizers reserve the right to escort any individual from the conference who is reported to be soliciting and who is not an Arc-network, LLC sponsor or exhibitor at the conference.
- Post copyrighted content without permission from the owner
Reporting Violations of this Policy
If you have been (or notice that someone else has been) impacted by someone failing to adhere to this Code of Conduct or have additional concerns, please contact a member of the Arc-network, LLC Team onsite or by emailing [email protected].
In the event of an emergency situation, please contact local authorities immediately.
Consequences of Violating this Policy
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated at Arc-network, LLC Conferences. Attendees asked to stop any behavior in violation of this code are expected to comply immediately. This code provides general guidelines and cannot cover every possible type of unacceptable behavior. Anyone engaged in unacceptable behavior may result in suspension of your usage of the Conferences Services and expulsion from the conference without warning or refund. This may also result in prohibition from registering or attending future conferences.